GOAL: Get in on this ‘take old book, shove other shit into it and/or modernize it’ craze, because not paying for rights to things, yet making money off brand names anyway is the goddamn best.
TITLE: SHERLOCK HOLMES, NINJA
THE PITCH: Sherlock Holmes, but he is also a ninja. (See also: Shadow warrior, night assassin, super ninja, ninja ninja, samurai ninja?)
- Watson could also be a ninja, or a talking fox spirit that only Holmes can see
- (Or maybe a geisha instead)
- Moriarty could either be an entire ninja clan, a rival ninja, or a wizard? did ninjas have wizards
- Note to self: Maybe actually read Sherlock Holmes books before writing this? Worth considering!
- There should be a sword mentioned on every page, and also an overarching plot about a megasword which is the Hound of the Baskervilles. The spirit of a million angry dogs live inside of it. Moriarty and Sherlock feud to possess its incredible power.
- wait, what do you mean someone already made this
- Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck, fuck, fuck fuck, fuck
- NEW IDEAS: Sherlock Holmes, but there are zombies. Sherlock Holmes, but in Cold War-era America. Sherlock Holmes, ghost hunter. Sherlock Holmes, timecrimes division.
- Huckleberry Finn In Space